Two 6L6 (6L6GC/6L6GCR) and two 12AX7 tubes.
The input stage uses 12AX7 which is configured as SPRR.
· Two 6L6 (6L6GC/6L6GCR) and two 12AX7 tubes.
· The input stage uses 12AX7 which is configured as SPRR.
· The output stage uses one 6L6 tube configured as class A amplifier with single-end output.
· Output power can reach 10W for each channel.
· Built-in rectifier and regulation circuitry with inductor option.
· Support either open loop gain or close loop feedback.
· Symmetrical layout design in signal paths for both channels.
· Dedicated ground and power rails layout design.
· Five large reservoir decoupling capacitors for power rails.
· Power requirements: one 260V AC (300mA) and two 6.3V AC (1.5A)
· PCB dimension: 160mm (W) x 150mm (L)
· PCB thickness: 2.4mm, double layer, 2oz copper.
Voltage gain: 24dB (with feedback)
Gain flatness: 3dB for 20-20kHz
Frequency range: 20-20kHz
Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
Input sensitivity: 200mV RMS
Output transformer: 3.5K / 5K Ohms 120mA, 15W
Output Power: 10W at 8 Ohms
S/N Ratio: > 85dB or >93dB (A-weighted) at1kHz
THD+N < 3% at 1kHz
Stereo single-end input and output